Your best choice of plants

fishbate

I searched some plants for my tank and i found some interesting ones. But i got my eye on Java Moss because its low maintenance and very fast to grow specially on rocks and driftwood. So given it's availability on shops, it's my first choice. What about you?
1533471142557.png

DenisP

I’m a big fan of Java Moss as well! I personally like to combine Java Moss with Lilaeopsis because they’re very compatible (they basically need to same conditions), low maintenance, and they add a lot of variety to the bottom of the tank. They’re both carpet plants so they’re great for decorating the bottom.

For some background decoration I like to include the Java Fern and African Water Fern. Java Fern in particular looks a bit like kelp so it can really help when it comes to adding that ocean floor feel.

neillios

I would suggest the Hornwort because of its easy maintenance and versatility. It would definitely look great as a background plant since it grows as high as the aquarium. And it requires little light to grow.

anyone01

For me its Cuba it can be found in Cuba west of Havana. plant one of the smallest aquarium plants in the world, If planted in small clumps a few centimetres apart, it will spread rapidly and cover the bottom like a carpet. Hemianthus callitrichoides an attractive foreground plant for small aquariums. Still not got one I hope i can have one someday.

amelia88

I like java moss as well, because it's one of the easiest things to care for - making it great for beginners. I also love it because I feel like it provides quite a natural aesthetic, and I like that kind of look when it comes to my aquariums!

blackmist

That's a good choice. Java Moss are the most common plant that aquarium lover's first choice. it's true that java moss are easy to maintain and it really go well with the aquarium fist. One thing that I like about it is that it don't need much sunlight to survive. I also like the natural look it give to the aquarium.

I searched some plants for my tank and i found some interesting ones. But i got my eye on Java Moss because its low maintenance and very fast to grow specially on rocks and driftwood. So given it's availability on shops, it's my first choice. What about you?
View attachment 8
Java Moss is the best that we have out there and the good thing about it is that it has got a high rate of sending out the oxygen that the dishes desire in order to live healthier as well and it also bring about the cleaning of the tank as well.

anchoreztin

It depends on what kind of water you are using. I can only give my opinion on freshwater because of that what I have more experience in it. First, it is good to consider that water plants are very useful for fish tanks. It gives a lot of oxygen need by the fish and it is natural. It provides shelter and security for the fish. It adds more "natural feel" for your pets.
Now going back to the best choice of plant is then amazon word plant. It is very easy to take care of. These are good for new users It is perfect for newbies because it is low maintenance. The disadvantage of this kind of plant is that it grows very fast especially if your lighting and water nutrient are high. It could invade your water tank. Nonetheless, it is easy to control if you will just take care of it responsively.

View attachment 8
It looks so nice. Is it also ideal for keeping small fishes in an aquarium? If it is fine, I will definitely have those plants.